Sunday, May 2, 2021

MyShadowProductions #46 - A Look Back at the 1st Year of MyShadowProductions

Happy May everyone, if it was the 5th I would say Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I missed the date a little but one year ago on April 26, 2020 I published the very 1st Post of MyShadowProductions!!

I use the term “Publish” because that is the button I click when the Post is finished and I am ready to share it. The screenshot below is a quick look at the start of this post, and you can see the “Publish” button in orange:


I am very grateful that I have had the opportunity to take all of these photos and continue to find new ways to share the experiences!

Thank you to everyone for viewing them and commenting when you feel the urge!

The following movie/video contains a photo from each of the 46 posts over the last year:


The next movie/video is a collection of the “MyShadow” photos, a few “LuckyDogs” and a “GuestShadow” from the RTD Art-n-Transit photos:


Oh, almost forgot this photo, one year of walking and taking photos sure helps get the money’s worth out of a pair of shoes:!


I am sure some “Shoe Sole Expert/Scientist” would love to analyze the wear pattern!?!

Thank you and with your “Followship” I will walk through the next year with MyShadow and continue learning how to enjoy life!!!

The following photo has “kind of” emerged as a “favorite” although I normally don’t like using that term!?!?



 
Definitely a candidate for “A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words” post like #29:

Or, a “Custom Paint by Number” like #25:

I just noticed that these “LuckyDogs” were left out of the movie/video with “LuckyDogs”, so here they are:
Another thing I noticed from watching the two movie/videos in this post, is that I have learned how to use the “Live” button on the iPhone camera. The dizzying movement of the camera in some of my photos was not proper. I have learned that when the “Live” button is on, the camera saves motion about 2 seconds before and 2 seconds after you click for a photo. So, basically, hold the camera still, count to 3, take the photo and continue holding the camera still for another 3 count. By doing this, you end up with a mini video that works great in the Google photos or iPhotos movies.

Happy Cinco minus 2 days de Mayo!!!!

2 comments:

  1. In what city was your favorite photo?
    Very interesting and enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in San Miguel de Allende at the intersection of Jesús and Umarán. Looking west down Umarán.

      Delete