Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Mexico City by Turibus - MyShadowProductions #160

 Hola everyone !!

Things are going good. Happy with my choice to stay In Coyoacán. Mexico City is big to say the least :)



My room on Calle (street) Francisco Sosa (I think of Sammy Sosa :) is about three blocks from a Parada (bus stop) for the Turibus Hop on Hop off bus. As you will hopefully see in my Video, it provides a scenic trip (just below the tree branches :) through several Mexico City neighborhoods on the way to the Centro Historico.

Some of the neighborhoods: Benito Juárez, Condesa, Roma Norte, Juárez, Tabacalera, Zona Rosa, Centro and El Zócalo…….





I transferred one time from the Sur (south) route to the Norte (north) route and got off at El Zócalo, also called Plaza de La Constitución. Arrived there around 11:20 am.

I copied this photo off the internet of a “crowd” that gathered on this past Sunday, the day I arrived in CDMX (Ciudad De MeXico, Mexico City):


Good thing I didn’t stay at a Hotel in the Centro Historico :)




The weather has been great, cool in the morning and nights (50’s) and warm during the days (70’s).

CLICK HERE to see a Video created from my photos :)

The end of the Video includes a few local sites in Coyoacán. The Parque Frida Kahlo and the Plaza de La Conchita. I read about this Plaza just this morning and I will definitely go back due to the significance and to get a photo of the palace, La Casa Colorada.





Click Here for an article about the Plaza de La Conchita. Believed to be the single oldest religious building in Mexico.

I am writing this on Wednesday morning, February 21, 2024, so I am going to get ready for my last day here in Coyoacán.

I will Post again soon :)

BUENOS DIAS !!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly a lot to see! Nice to see flowers blooming and all the color!! LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing all the different places you go! - Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos- love your blogs- very relaxing- thx💕💕🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete