Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Last days in Cahuita, Costa Rica - MyShadowProductions #153

Hola everyone !!

Made it back to Aurora on Monday night, December 11. Got a driver from Cahuita for the 40 minute drive to the small Limón Airport, then flew in an 18? seat plane to San Jose Airport, then United to Houston, through immigration and then to Chicago and an Uber back to my apartment.




The last few days in Cahuita were pretty calm and I basically retraced some walks at the National Park, Playa Negra and Playa Grande. 





I will always be amazed by the ocean/sea and the waves! One huge positive was that there was almost zero plastic bottles (I saw 2 in 2 weeks) or human generated trash on the beaches :)

I did a few “Just the Waves” videos to share, but they just do not do it Justice.

Just the Waves #1

Just the Waves #2

Just the Waves #3

The next movie/video is a collection of “Street Art” and just cool things that caught my eye. Click here to see it.

The rain was mostly in the first week and the second week there was more sun and it felt hotter although the temperatures at night were always 73 to 75 and during the day 82 to 86.

Saw a few more animals:




Saw another cool butterfly and some weird mushrooms/fungi:



I am grateful whenever I get to visit and experience a new place. 

The Blue Morpho Butterfly welcomed me each time I walked through the National Park :)

Made it through all the jungle trails, beaches and cabin without window screens with only 3 mosquito bites :)

Thank you for letting me share my photos and thoughts!!

Pura Vida !!


No comments:

Post a Comment