Friday, December 22, 2023

HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2023-2024 - MyShadowProductions #154

Happy Holidays everyone !!


First, I normally don’t do New Year resolutions but I am going to think about this one. I recently started volunteering at the Aurora Area Interfaith Food Pantry (that is a mouthful :) and on my second day I was “told” (by another volunteer) that I was “mansplaining”. I apologized without really understanding what that meant. I googled it later and if I was just a little bit “guilty” of that then I need to work on it.

Back to the Holidays!!

After Thanksgiving I started to take random photos of things that suggested or represented Christmas and the New Year. Unfortunately there wasn’t any local snow to “enhance” the season.

I combined those photos with the photos I received from MyShadow Followers that I requested in previous Posts. 

The result is my Movie/video Christmas Card for 2023/2024.

CLICK HERE for Christmas Cheer (that rhymes:)

Here is a rough map of where MyShadowProductions Followers live (still waiting for a follower outside the United States:). Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone.


I haven’t done HAIKU in a while, one last try for this year :)

How are you? they said
“Better than I think I am”
Gratitude helps that

Most of all, to all of you and your families!!

Best Wishes with Peace and Joy throughout the New Year !!


3 comments:

  1. Butterflies, monkeys, and ants....OH MY! Such great shots, Kim. Happiest of Holidays to you and yours.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Magestic collection of photos ❣️
    This is one that I’ll continue to look at over the Christmas holidays. Thank you so kindly for your blogs throughout the years- very creative!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family 💕💕🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many great adventures! Enjoyed the "Christmas lights and all that went with them. Safe travels until we meet again.

    ReplyDelete