Thursday, November 24, 2022

San José del Cabo Mexico - MyShadowProductions # 114

Hola amigos!!

I made it to San José del Cabo in the State of Baja California Sur in Mexico.

Took an Uber from my apartment to Union Station and then the 5:30am A Line train to the Airport. The direct flight left at 8:30 am and arrived around 11:15am. 28 degree weather to 76 degrees in 2.75 hours, not bad.

Union Station at 5:30 am:

San José del Cabo Airport at 11:30 am:


I opted to take the local bus for the 20 minute ride to San José del Cabo Centro and my hotel, the blue building and across the street from the church. I visited the church of course, always a good idea to check in when visiting a new Pueblo:

           The driver makes change from the coins on his right.


I did a lot of walking and taking photos after that and the movie/video below is my/your first impression of San José del Cabo.

CLICK HERE for your first impressions.

One thing that might need explaining is the “sandbag path” to the beach, kind of an access area for locals away from the hotel area on the beach. It is a path along the fresh water estuary that enters into the Sea of Cortez just a little north of here. Still might need some explaining, but I am kind of tired :)

Thursday night is the “Art Walk” so I was “in luck” with all of the artwork, etc. on the square.

My Thanksgiving dinner was Grilled Sea Bass, rice, vegetables and toasted bread with a Limonada (lemonade with sparkling water) to drink :)


The Sea of Cortez has some serious waves and there are just a few areas where swimming is advised.

Click Here for a short “Just the Waves” video:

Hope you enjoyed your first impressions of San José del Cabo!

Buenas Noches !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment