Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Denver City Park Geese “Control” - MyShadowProductions # 113

 Well, I spoke too soon in my last post. My next post is not from Mexico but from Denver’s City Park. A sanity walk on a pretty day turned out totally “for the birds/geese” :)

When I took the following photos I was thinking that I should throw something to scare the geese and have all of them fly :)


Little did I know that a few minutes later when I sat down on a bench to “ponder the meaning of life” that I would get to see Park employees utilizing a remote control, orange colored “thing” to scare the geese off the water/ice.

Click the titles below for a few short videos: (hope you get the idea)

Denver City Park Geese “Control” 2

Denver City Park Geese “Control” 3

Denver City Park Geese “Control 4

I also made a movie/video from my other photos for your “viewing pleasure” :)

CLICK HERE for that:

I think I can say again that my next post will be from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico.

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment