Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Denver “Street Art” #8 - MyShadowProductions # 112

Happy mid-November everyone!

It has been a while since my last post but I wanted to keep in touch by saying hello and sharing a movie/video of Denver “Street Art”, the 8th version. I have ventured beyond the title a little by adding some photos from Boulder and the Denver Botanic Gardens as well as one random photo from none of those places, (can you spot it?)

Click Here for the movie/video.

I am grateful that I still get the opportunity to volunteer at the Denver West High School Food Bank (Friday and Saturday) and at the Denver Botanic Gardens (limited by weather this time of year) each week.

Here is a photo from the Denver Botanic Gardens in the Cottonwood Border area:

Most of those leaves have fallen but there are still others in the Dryland Mesa and Bristlecone Border areas as well as cutting back some of the perennials as decided by the horticulturist.

There is a new Art Exhibit at the Denver Botanic Gardens by the artist Sammy Seung-min Lee. Here are my photos and I will let the exhibit explain itself :)









If all goes as planned, my next post will be from the Baja Mexico area. 

In the meantime, it is always a good idea to just:


                   Have a great day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment