Monday, October 17, 2022

Fall Colors Denver Botanic Gardens - MyShadowProductions # 111

Hello again !!

What started out as a Sanity Walk to the Botanic Gardens for fresh air and some exercise turned into an unexpected photo opportunity. I did not charge my phone before the walk and I am grateful that 18% charged allowed me to take the photos I wanted after seeing the burst of fall colors.

My timing was accidentally “perfect” because it was supposed to “frost” overnight and after that the leaves may start to fall? 

It is so cool how the Bonsai Trees experience the seasons just like the “real” trees :)



The clouds gave way to mostly sunny skies adding the colors sky blue and white to the mix :)



Surprise, but I made a movie/video from my photos; CLICK HERE to view it!

Hope everyone is having a great Fall, we all know what comes after the Fall, right?

Yep, getting back up :)

I tried to avoid the Dia de Los Muertos decorations spread throughout the Gardens but a few snuck in accidentally :)




              Have a great day !!

2 comments: