Thursday, October 6, 2022

Berlin Botanical Garden, Haarlem & Zandvoort- MyShadowProductions # 110

Hey everyone!!

The Berlin Botanical Garden is very cool, interesting to read about it on the internet and I am very grateful that I was able to spend a day there before heading back to Amsterdam.


Click here for a movie/video created from my photos at the Botanical Garden.

Maybe a few too many orchid photos but the endless variety was really cool and believe me, my photos only scratched the surface both at the Orchid Show and in the Botanical Garden as well.

One question about the Botanical Garden movie/video might be, why did I decide to show my black boot/s in a couple of the photos? And my hand?

The rhubarb drink (at end of Botanical Garden movie/video) was very good, have never seen that drink before, glad it was there waiting for me :)

Haarlem is a smaller version of Amsterdam with some of its own unique qualities. Haarlem is west of Berlin and Zandvoort is west of Haarlem with a beach on the North Sea, if that seems “weird”, look at a map : 

Click Here to see a movie/video created from my photos in Haarlem and Zandvoort.

On the iPhoto's menu there is a selection “Places” that shows on a map where photos were taken. I want to remind myself to look at it more often when I am in an area to help me see what I might be “missing”.

Here are a few screenshots showing my photos in Amsterdam, Berlin and Haarlem:




Random thought, when I was in Thailand I often thought they needed to have a National “cleanup day” to tidy things up a bit/a lot! 
In Amsterdam I think a “claim your bike day” would be very interesting. At a certain hour of a designated day everyone would get on/near their bike(s) and all the “unattached bikes” could be accounted for?? Don’t know what to do with the “unattached bikes”, cross that bridge when/if it happens :)
This photo was just one of several “sea of bikes” I saw:


Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable Kim! You saw so much. Thanks for the magnificent photos!!💕💕🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete