Saturday, November 26, 2022

Beach Hike San José del Cabo Mexico - MyShadowProductions # 115

Buenos Dias a todos!

Friday morning I really did not have a plan.

I started with coffee and took a few photos in Centro and then walked to the Playa (beach) again. Starting again at the “sandbag path” along the estuary :) I saw the very distant point to the south and headed that way. It ended up being about a 5.5 mile walk/hike/adventure from about 10:30 am to 3:15 pm, with a stop for lunch/rest and random videos of “the waves”:

My calves and back of my knees remind me that I was walking in soft and deep sand along the way.

Just about the entire way the waves and colors changed and there were hotels, condos, etc. One area about halfway looked like a very good place to learn to surf for the young ones.

Click Here for my movie/video created from my photos from start to finish.

In Centro this photo reminded me of a statue I saw in Amsterdam, do you remember it from the video there?

                              In San José del Cabo
                                  In Amsterdam 

Here are a few more “Just the Waves” videos, I even added a little narration during each of them to stretch my comfort zone :) just please be patient on each one until the end :)

Click Here for #5 “Just the Waves” 

CLICK HERE for #6 “Just the Waves”

Clique Aqui (click here) for #7 “Just the Waves & a Surfer”

Click Again for #8 “Just the Waves & Rocks”

The weather has been great, however I kind of want to see a cloud or two :) It gets a little cool, 65 after sunset and around 80 in the afternoon.

Today has turned into Siesta(s) Saturday, didn’t sleep well last night (little bit of Montezuma’s Revenge, first time for me).

Sunday I am taking a 4 hour bus ride to La Paz so my next post will be from there.

Hope you are having a great 

Fin de Semana  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment