Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Amsterdam - MyShadowProductions # 106

 Hallo from Amsterdam!

Made it from Denver to Amsterdam on Monday/Tuesday flight from Denver to Chicago to Amsterdam.

Being challenged with Wi-Fi and internet connections so I just wanted to post some quick photos and give more detail later.

Here are some photos:






















I could hear the tour guide speaking in English. She said “If you wave at someone on a houseboat and they wave back, then it is an Airbnb”.


This is just a start, literally photo opportunities every step. I realize my photos so far don’t show the bike and pedestrian and trams and small cars traffic, hopefully I can capture some of that today/tomorrow/Wednesday: :)






1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Kim for sharing these awesome pictures. Can't wait to see more with your witty sense of humor interwoven in each picture.

    ReplyDelete