Thursday, September 22, 2022

Amsterdam #2 - MyShadowProductions # 107

 Hallo from Berlin, Germany!!

Made it here today (Thursday) on a 7 hour train ride from Amsterdam to Berlin.(about 660 Km/410 miles) Not a high speed train that Europe is famous for but it was interesting and very well attended :) I think there were about 10 or 11 coach cars

WiFi was great on board for about 2 hours until we crossed the German border, then it was hit and miss and slow. I was able to put together a video of my photos in Amsterdam.

Click here to see the video.

Amsterdam was a very pleasant surprise and refreshing to see the active lifestyles and ages mesh together.

I lucked out on the weather in Amsterdam, with just a few sprinkles of rain, partly cloudy skies and temperatures 50 to 65ish. It looks like Berlin will be more cloudy and temperatures from mid to low 40’s to low 60’s.

Here are a few photos, from the train, of the German countryside on the way to Berlin:






No, I did not use old Illinois photos here:)

A few photos of the Train experience:


Just scan the QR code from ticket on my phone for entry at a green arrow station


Wrong Platform but nice photo,?? I eventually found 13a :)

Coach Car #9 Don’t know what the (seat symbol) 10-70 means, I found seat 71 (window)



               Ich wünsche ihnen einen wunderbaren Tag!!
                              Have a great day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment