Sunday, June 12, 2022

MyShadowProductions # 100

Hello everyone!

I don’t know if I had a goal when I started MyShadowProductions blogpost, but this is Post #100 and I am very grateful that I have been able to reach that “milestone” :)

A lot of ideas went through my mind about what the 100th post should be and in the end I have decided to make it short and simple.

A few of my fairly constant themes have been Sanity Walks, Street Art and of course MyShadow. Thankfully these can be captured just about anywhere in the world and I have been fortunate to do that in a few places :)

The movie/video for this Post is Denver Street Art 6. I know I use the term “Street Art” loosely but I hope you get the idea.

Click here to view Denver Street Art 6:

I imagine most of the time you view my Posts on your phones?? (I also imagine that you know I prefer to view them on my iPad:) On your phone please click on “View web version” and then you can see “Blog Archive” and it lists all the months from April 2020 to this month. Please click on any or all for a quick view back in time and hopefully enjoy them again! The Blog Archive also has a column for Labels that I try to assign to each Post. It looks like Art, Sanity Walk and Travel are the top three.

Here are a couple of screenshots from my phone showing where to find “View web version” and “Blog Archive”.



Thank you all so much for “playing along” and viewing my Posts. 



2 comments:

  1. So glad you started your blog- it is very relaxing to watch your great photos and videos and verbiage!
    Looking forward to another 100🌺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, very relaxing!
    Also looking forward to many more!!
    LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete