Monday, May 30, 2022

Sanity Walk to Old Faithful - MyShadowProductions # 99

Hey everyone.

No, not a Sanity Walk to the real Old Faithful, just my old faithful, Denver Botanic Gardens :)

Nature has a way of just being there for a breath of peace and has some dependable sights as well as endless new views if I just choose to keep my eyes/mind open :)

There are a couple of ponds at the Gardens and a little girl was pointing out something in the water to her friend and she said “I hope that’s not a crocodile”, she definitely had her eyes open :)

I also enjoy/need the free “life advice” that the garden signs offer:


Way too early but I had to check out my favorite “grape patch” with hopes of a “bunch of fun” in late August :)


Also, there are fresh signs that the “fox family” is still enjoying their condo under the rocks in the Dryland Mesa area of the Gardens:


Here are a couple of videos created from my photos, one with Google Photos “Movie” tool and the second with the iPhotos “Play Memory Video” from an iPhotos Album:

Click here for the Google Photos version.

Click here for the iPhotos version.

At the end of each is a quick shot in Cheesman Park and some cool flowers on a bush along the sidewalk on Pennsylvania St a block from my apartment.

Here are a few photos from just 8 days ago on May 22, things do change, sometimes quickly and sometimes slowly :)




Hello to the month of June !!


2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous gardens- looks like you have had a lot of sun lately. We have had mostly rain wind and cold- my bougainvillea are not happy.
    Like the sign. Have u ever seen a fox there or were u just joking??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn. Sending sun your way :)
      Not joking, I haven’t seen the fox but the horticulturist has some photos with two kits (baby foxes) and there is definitely a “musky” smell in the area.

      Delete