Saturday, May 14, 2022

Palmetto Bluff, Hilton Head and Tybee Islands - MyShadowProductions # 98

Howdy y’all !!

I want to say many thanks to Nancy, my very good Lowcountry friend that gave me rides, ideas, conversation, great weather and support during this short but very enjoyable visit to The Lowcountry. Here is a map showing spots visited:

First in this blog will be Palmetto Bluff, a 20,000 acre residential and recreational preserve near Bluffton, SC that I do not have words to describe it, other than amazingly beautiful and peaceful.

Click Here to read the Palmetto Bluff Adventure Guide. Also, just Google Palmetto Bluff if you want to view the real estate and lodging options :)$$$

It would take several days/weeks and plenty of $$$$ to fully absorb and experience all that Palmetto Bluff has to offer. Nevertheless, I do have a movie/video created from my photos, CLICK HERE for a quick trip thru a little bit of Palmetto Bluff. Couple of celebs that got married at the Palmetto Bluff Church are Trevor Lawrence and Justin Bieber, separate weddings :)

Next place visited was Hilton Head Island. I did a poor job taking photos at the beach but did get some photos of sunset over Skull Creek at Dockside Restaurant.

Click Here for the movie/video.

Wednesday morning was a trip to Tybee Island for some additional walking on the beach and a little refreshment at the Tybee Pier Pavilion.

Click Here for the movie/video.

South Carolina is the Palmetto State and the Palmetto Palm is on their state flag. I bought a small souvenir from a guy making flowers from the Palmetto palms, here is a photo:


Here are some random photos I took Thursday morning before leaving for the airport in the afternoon:













  Lobby entrance at Savannah Airport (I had a vanilla milkshake there)
                                                   
                    That’s all folks !!

1 comment:

  1. Your right Kim just gorgeous- I luv this tree towards end w red flowers- great photos thx for sharing 🌺

    ReplyDelete