Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Denver Botanic Gardens - MyShadowProductions # 96

Happy May everyone !!

Guess what, Cinco de Mayo is going to be on May 5th again this year, truly amazing.

Well, sanity walks are still a required part of my “sanity”, so with that in mind I “sanity walked” to the Denver Botanic Gardens to see how Spring was progressing.

My experience is that Spring starts slow in Denver but sometimes that accents certain colors that do flourish this time of year. What ??

Here is a movie/video created from my photos today: Look for the plants marked with yellow flags - I helped transplant them (and they are still living) :)


Could you smell the lilacs? Did you see the beautiful red Peonies? Both of those are very appropriate memories of Mom with Mother’s Day approaching :)



There is also a new art exhibition at the Freyer-Newman Center:











                     Lobby between exhibit rooms, not her art.







                         Don’t ask me, Art is Art :)

Here are a few examples of other art I saw while walking back to my apartment:




I plan on visiting The Low Country and the low country for a few days next week.
From what I read, there is a difference, hence the capital letters on one :) Time will tell.

     Have a great Mother’s Day weekend !!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful lilacs and peonies- I haven’t seen any here. Really enjoyed cedar sculptures exhibit - artist is very creative! Your fortunate to live in such artsy city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved flowers
    Sculpture exhibit was awesome
    Great that u live in such artsy city thx for post!

    ReplyDelete