Thursday, April 21, 2022

Random Post - MyShadowProductions # 95

 Hi everyone!

Like the heading says, this is a “random post”. No, it’s not a blog about a “random post” in a fence line somewhere, but that might be an idea for a future adventure? Kind of like a man outstanding in his field :)

Actually, while I was looking into and learning how to Upload one of my longer movie/videos onto YouTube I happened upon some videos about a guy visiting all 77 provinces in Thailand. His name is Paddy Doyle and I believe he is from Australia? (Ireland/England?? edited 4/24/22) He taught English (Home Room, edited 4/24/22) for a few years in Chumphon and Chiangmai before starting his trek by small motorcycle to visit all 77 provinces, which he just finished. I believe it took him about 55 weeks.

Here is a map of Thailand’s Provinces: (the ones I visited outlined in red)

When I was there I visited about 13 of the Provinces during one trip or another. The ones I visited were (In no specific order):

Singburi, Lopburi, Saraburi, Ang Thong, Ayuttaya, Chonburi, Rayong, Mahasarakham, Khon Kaen, Bangkok, Chai Nat, Chiangmai and Roi Et.

Anyway, his YouTube videos just caught my interest and for me were easy to watch and enjoy (different than my experience with other YouTube vloggers).

I want to share a link (below) to his most recent video as he celebrates the “finish” of this journey. He does a great job of mentioning all 77 Provinces in his summary with an appropriate snippet of video. It might take a few views but maybe you can spot the Provinces I listed above as he summarizes. If you are at all interested in his videos, I highly recommend googling Paddy Doyle YouTube videos and watching as many as you can.

Now for the end of this “random post” you can watch the video that Paddy Doyle posted to celebrate the conclusion of his journey, just CLICK HERE!! (Be patient with the ads and click “skip ads” when you can to make sure you see all of his video)

Hope you enjoy it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment