Sunday, February 13, 2022

MyShadowProductions #84 - Puerto Vallarta Travel Day

 Buenos Dias from Puerto Vallarta !!

It was a pretty snow, pretty cold (12 degrees overnight), pretty icy, pretty deep (not really, only 4 to 6”) and it would have been a better story if it happened Saturday night instead of Friday but I am going with it anyway. Winter is still happening in Denver.







Despite all the “pretty” I decided to still get on the plane and head to Puerto Vallarta, imagine that :)

Well, made it to Puerto Vallarta around 3 pm their time (central time), flight was fine and the weather here is warm :) After a thrilling 20 minute taxi ride I arrived at my hotel (Hotel Hacienda de Vallarta Centro) and have been able to get some food and walk a little.

Here are some random photos for a teaser:





 
No, I didn’t eat it all, got a to go box :) There we’re more tortillas in the wooden bowl.




Impossible to get a shot without people :)




Sunset here is around 7 pm so I am going to stop “blogging” for now and take a walk. Maybe I will see someplace that has the Super Bowl, if not, Wi-Fi is great here and I can check in on ESPN for scores and highlights, all with a Spanish speaking announcer with a lot of energy (like a goal in soccer) :)

Hasta Luego Amigos !!

Found the sunset :)


The “blur” in the sky to the right is a pelican diving towards the water. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you didn’t postpone your trip.
    Enjoyed the photos ❣️

    ReplyDelete