Friday, December 10, 2021

MyShadowProductions #76 - Honduras/Loma de Luz Days 38 - 40

 Hola amigos, como está ?

I have been taking photos of flowers and trees all around Loma de Luz and the surrounding area. It seems that red is the predominant color of the flowers but there are also yellows and oranges and even some light blue and purples. I know, like flower colors just about anywhere but here are a couple of movie/videos of the flowers of Loma deLuz and the other areas I have been so far in the Department of Colón, Honduras (I did not make it to any of the National Parks):



Saw this tree today, don’t have any idea what the hanging “flowers” are??



The photo below shows some rough lumber (with reddish color) that one of the Honduran workers here cut from a tree with a chainsaw - pretty impressive!


Yesterday, I was able to take a quick tour of the El Camino Bilingual School. A beautiful 3 story main building and several other structures. They teach grades pre-K to 10th and will try to add 11th grade next year.

 The location of the school is beautiful with the surrounding palm/jungle trees viewable out of every window and the occasional mountain views included from a few windows. I took a few photos but for some reason my camera finger was shy?

Here are some photos from El Camino Bilingual School:












While I was at the school I dropped off the wooden blocks. Today, I received these photos:



                               
   Great Imagination!

                   (I am wishing I had kept some blocks for me :))

Went up the hill to check the progress on a “carport” being built at one of the residences for a missionary doctor and family. This is the view from their driveway:



1 comment: