Friday, February 26, 2021

MyShadowProductions #31 - HAIKU and Jigsaw Puzzles

Hola Amigos!!

The two items in the title don’t normally go together but in this Post they do :)

HAIKU poetry has interested me since grade school. I previously wrote about it a little in MyShadowProductions #16 post on September 23, 2020. Click here to see that post again :)

I like the format with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 syllables in the second line and 5 syllables in the third line.

I thought of this HAIKU recently and even included a little play on words :)

Love Jigsaw Puzzles

Life can be that way sometimes

Find the missing PEACE!

Be honest, did you check the syllables??

While on the subject of jigsaw puzzles, I have an album in my Google Photos labeled “That Would Make a Great Jigsaw Puzzle”. It is an ever growing collection of photos that I have seen and copied as well as some of my own photos. In reality they may not be photos for a great jigsaw puzzle but I hope you get my drift.

I made the following movie/video from 50 of the photos:


The photo below is in the movie/video and is one of my photos. Can you find the reason I took the photo?


I am not sure of the occasion, but it was an Interactive Art Display at the Denver Botanic Gardens.
In hindsight, it would have been a great time to write a HAIKU !

Oh well, it’s the thought that counts, right?

6 comments:

  1. The white butterfly has a note you wrote. When and where were you? LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured out that it was late October, 2018.
      It was at the Denver Botanic Gardens for “Dia de los Muertes - Day of the Dead”. The interactive display was called “Memory Wall” and it was in the Gates Court Gallery in the Boettcher Memorial Center.

      Delete
  2. Interesting and enjoyable photos- like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. The butterflies were a nice tribute. Nice that you made one for mom and dad. It still seems strange that they are both gone.

    ReplyDelete