Wednesday, September 23, 2020

MyShadowProductions #16 - Random Things

This post is a hodgepodge of random items that I wanted to share.

Three of the “Luckiest Dogs” in the world. They enjoyed many years living within a one acre invisible fenced area within six acres in Petersburg, IL.

From L to R, Nike, believe it or not SHADOW and Nike’s sister Reebok!


If you read my profile on this blog you will see that I like HAIKU Poetry. My interest goes back to grade
school art classes and learning about HAIKU and drawing Chinese? themed scenes for background to the poetry. Here are a few of my attempts at HAIKU:

What is MyShadow
My body blocking light source
Many shapes follow

Is fault important?
Think only for ego sake
Be kind and humble

To thine self be true
But easier said than done
A goal to strive for

I know my blood type
Did not know for all my life
It’s “Be Positive”
(B+)

Please share a HAIKU Poem of your own in the Comment section below!

Here is a movie/video of more random Street Art from over the last few months:


The following link is for You Tube videos by an amazing girl in China. I think they are very interesting and worth exploring!

When you click below a separate link will “pop up” and then click on “Go to Site”.



Thanks for your time and please remember to try a HAIKU Poem and share in Comments :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok I have no idea how to do a haiku but here’s a tiny poem:
    A girl and her dogs
    Love was instant
    Unconditional, strong, and fierce
    They were her babies
    Poofy, soft, and silly
    They grew and became her companions
    Sweet, gentle, and loyal
    They protected her and she protected them
    A girl and her dogs
    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Unknown! Very nice!
      By the way, a HAIKU Poem has three lines, the first line has five syllables, the second line has seven syllables and the third line has five syllables.

      Delete