Friday, March 1, 2024

Morelia, Michoacán, MX #2 & Zihua - MyShadowProductions #163

Hola Amigos,

I am still in Zihua :) 

Having a lot of trouble with my Photos uploading from my Phone to my IPad. Not a big deal, just makes it hard to share things in the Blog, whine, whine, whine.

While I am at it, some of the waiters, cashiers, etc. are wearing masks still and I find it almost impossible to understand their Spanish that way, frustrating, but again, not a big deal, whine, whine, whine.

Morelia is/was very interesting. I saw very, very few people that weren’t Mexican. Seems like a bustling town with several Universities and a lot of cars and motos ( motorcycles). Every Saturday night they have a free Light Show and Fireworks at the Cathedral, also a free rock band concert the Saturday night I was there. Very well attended! I enjoyed the band and it strikes me that a few things transcend different languages. I am thinking, Smiles, Tears, Laughter and Music, surely there are more, right?

Here are some Morelia Photos:














For music, I think Classic Rock may be near the top. Just something about hearing a Lead Singer talking to the crowd in their native language and then seconds later Singing in English a Led Zeppelin or Rod Stewart or Billy Idol or Kings of Leon, etc. song, the singer at this concert had a cool way to announce her song by Bee-Lee Eedol (Billy Idol).

I can’t decide how to divide up the Morelia Photos so I will have 2 Videos:

Click Here for the Aqueducto.

CLICK HERE for Morelia Buildings, Churches, Streets, Plazas, etc.

Wrong! The “Click Heres” won’t work, the videos are taking forever to upload.

Here are some photos from Zihua’s different Beaches as well as a few from Isla Ixtapa (one of the trip’s highlights so far).

















 Large Scale Tortilla Making :)

Hope everyone is doing well !!

HOLA MARZO or HELLO MARCH !!



5 comments:

  1. Another set of great pictures!! I like the colorful basketball court! —Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah. Haven’t seen anyone playing there yet, maybe Sunday? Maybe just too hot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! Things that cross cultures ,,, ice cream, purple dresses, pets, books, grandchildren. Enjoy the nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! So interesting and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great photos, great color!
    Take care💕💕🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete