Monday, November 27, 2023

CheTica Mountain Lodge, Bonsai Mundo & Bosque Caricias - MyShadowProductions #149

Buenos dias Amigos !!

Thank you very much for all of the nice comments on the previous Posts, I really enjoy sharing my photos and experiences.

Sunday was Day 2 of this trip and I really did not have a set plan but it turned out pretty cool.

After some confusion with my “Spanish” while asking some questions of one of the workers at CheTica, I ended up talking to Ruben, owner, on the lodge’s landline phone in my room (don’t remember the last time I used one of those phones).

Anyway, I decided to let him call a taxi for me to explore the area. I had saved several places on Google Maps so I sorted through them and decided on Bonsai Mundo and Bosque Caricias, both within 20 minutes of CheTica. Also, I would have the chance to drive through San Isidro, make a quick stop for some snacks and find the ever elusive ATM (cartejo automatico). Ended up being a great 3 hour tour.






Click Here for a movie/video created from my photos at Bonsai Mundo (world). I have always been amazed by Bonsais and this place is just stunning!!

Next was Centro Recreativo Bosque Caricias for some jungle/cloud forest hiking.

CLICK HERE for the movie/video, so many shades of GREEN, not many overlooks but I didn’t hike all of the paths.

The last movie/video in this Post is a photo summary of my day and a half at CheTica Mountain Lodge. VIEW IT here.

Well, time to finish packing, eat breakfast and head out for a travel day to the next stop, most likely I will be there in the afternoon.

The weather has been great, some clouds, some sprinkles, some sun and temperatures 65 to 80. The wind can get pretty loud and swirling, especially at night while it whips around the trees and the lodge.

Have a Great Day !!

4 comments:

  1. Very enjoyable while having first cup of Joe❣️🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, always nice to see so many views of nature! Interesting about the red grass? Was he teasing, because there are grasses that are red??
    LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete