Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Custom Paint By Number - MyShadowProductions # 104

 Hello everyone and happy end of August !!

Following up on the previous post, I am able to share the photo that I chose for the Custom Paint By Number kit.

I don’t know how to do a drum roll in print but I trust all of you have great imaginations :)

Here is the photo I chose and a photo of the completed “painting”:



You can Click Here for a video of the process from start to finish :)

Some of the “details” that I don’t think worked out too well were the butterflies on the umbrella, the little girl’s profile and the numbers on the boat did not show up on the paint by number canvas. Overall it is a fun experience. Basically I did one or two colors each day that I “painted”.

The Popotillo/Straw Mosaic/Straw Marquetry that I ordered should be completed soon in Mexico and then shipped to me:)

Pretty exciting, right ??

Here are a few photos to enjoy :)











                  Have a great day !!


1 comment:

  1. I viewed your work of art on the computer and it looks great!! Great hobby! Thx for sharing- you know I luv the pics of water lilies ❣️

    ReplyDelete