Wednesday, February 23, 2022

MyShadowProductions #91 - Puerto Vallarta South Beaches Hike

Buenos dias on my last full day in Puerto Vallarta:)

Found my way around a large outcropping of rocks at the end of Playa Amapas and was able to hike about 2 miles to the south along some very impressive beaches and rocks.



On the hike I bought some shrimp on a stick or as the guy said “you want shreemps?” Also had what I call a Mango Bonito, a carved mango on a stick with lime juice squeezed on it. The guy I bought it from had a Bulls hat, I told him I was from a city 3 hours from Chicago. As I walked away I heard him tell his amigo that I was from Chicago, lol.



Google photos will show you where you took photos on a map, see the photo below for 2/22/22 photos:

 FYI, if you want random children and adults and seniors to break out in short disco dances, drive down the Puerto Vallarta Malecòn on your fancy gold bicycle with a boom box playing “Staying Alive”. Again, I failed at the photo opportunity, one hand was full of a cup of homemade vanilla ice cream and the other hand had the all important spoon :)

I saw a news article headline that said Van Jefferson (plays for LA Rams I think) chose an appropriate name for his new son born during the Super Bowl.

My immediate thought is that he named him “Mini”. As in, Mini Van Jefferson, lol. Luckily Van and his wife chose Champ.

Here are some random photos from today:


                     Nice, modest church near my hotel.


                            Amazing vine structure!


They have pipes in Mexico too!







Got it framed literally around the corner from hotel for 175 pesos, a little less than $9 US :)

Just got my COVID Test for the flight home, literally around the corner as well.

The following movie/video is the Isla Rio Cuale area in Puerto Vallarta Centro. It is a funky, cultural and seemingly under appreciated area but is interesting nonetheless:


Last sunset for this trip, wanted to get a sunrise photo but just couldn’t find a good spot, maybe next trip?

                               Thanks for visiting the blog !!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful- enjoyed photos very much🌺🌻and your commentary🙌

    ReplyDelete