Wednesday, February 16, 2022

MyShadowProductions #86 - Puerto Vallarta Tuesday 15 Feb 2022

 Buenos Dias!!

In my “mission statement” at the beginning of my blog I said that it would not be Amazing, Awesome, Epic, etc. so I won’t use those words BUT they all apply to my hike today :) :)

I took a local, SRO (standing room only, 50 cents, 10 pesos) bus from a stop close to my hotel and went South 30 minutes to Boca de Tomatlán. After a short walk into town and a coffee by the beach I hiked South for access to several beaches that are only accessible by foot or water taxi (boat). Pardon my scribbles but the marked up Trail maps below will hopefully give some idea of where I wandered or is it wondered?? :)




I am not sure how to summarize the hike, it was up and down and all around breathtaking. Here are a few of the hundreds of photos I took. Hopefully once the photos have all loaded to my iPad I will be able to create some movie/videos.























I feel very lucky to have had the opportunity to take the photos below, so cool!!



I imagine the little girl’s name is Samantha?? I watched quite a while and she was very deliberate about holding the umbrella to shade her father as he painted on the boat!! 

While getting close to Playa Los Animas I heard a branch fall behind me, when I turned around a guy said “Hola” and I looked up and he was in a palm tree harvesting coconuts, can you spot him?


There was a lot of jungle too along the hike and so much more. I drank coconut water from a coconut that I bought from a machete wielding señorita who appeared to be a hippie from the 1960’s?? (She didn’t look that old though) :) T shirt says “Make Love Not War” and some other choice words :) So happy to see that she has all fingers on each hand :)


Fair warning, I will be posting more about this adventure but I want to get out of the hotel and walk :)

Buenos Dias !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment