Friday, December 17, 2021

MyShadowProductions #79 - Honduras/Roatan

Hola, I guess it’s all over but the shouting, whatever that means :)

Tuesday was my last day in Roatan and Honduras.

It rained off and on all day but I was still able to walk most of the West End again and take another trip on the kayak.

Here are a few photos, it is obvious to anyone that has been keeping up with the blogs that I have an obsession with sunsets, guilty I guess :)




Cruise Ship heading North

Last view of the beach on Wednesday morning before taking a taxi to the Roatan Airport at 6 am.
One last rainbow Tuesday morning


Leaving Roatan Airport with views of some wind turbines, a lot of jungle and Cruise Ships in the harbor. My hotel and the West End would be in the upper right corner of the photo.

Christmas tree in San Pedro Sula Airport

I was fortunate that all of my flights went well and just a few minor delays. My flight landed in Denver around 7:40 pm so we missed the very high wind delays that Denver Airport experienced Wednesday. As I exited the plane and walked through the Terminal there was a very, very, very long line of passengers lined up to speak with United Airlines Customer Service (not a pleasure on either side of those “conversations”).

I am grateful for an enjoyable, interesting and eye opening trip!!

Gracias a Dios!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment