Tuesday, October 26, 2021

MyShadowProductions #59 - Denver & Golden Street Art and Honduras Trip

Hello again,

I was sorting through some photos and realized that I had enough new Street Art photos to make some new movie/videos - here they are:



This next movie/video is created from photos I took in the Highlands neighborhood of Denver, specifically in Lower Highlands, or as “they say” LoHi. I assume there is a Higher Highlands, HiHi??? Maybe even a Bigger Highlands, BiHi?? How about Upper Highlands, UpHi???


The Honduras Trip to Loma de Luz is less than a week away. Please see previous Post #58 for details.

Haven’t done a HAIKU in a while, here goes:

North Coast Honduras 
Loma de Luz is the place
Hill of Light they say
or
Wherever I go 
There is light for MyShadow
Next, Loma de Luz

These are a few photos of the preparations; Flight Itinerary, Packing List and Items Laid Out to pack. Denver is presently Mountain Daylight Time, Houston is presently Central Daylight Time and Honduras is always Central Standard Time.




Can you find the “fake snowballs” I am bringing for the Children’s Christmas Party?
I remember in Thailand it was a challenge to describe how snow feels :)
Most likely, the next post will be from Loma de Luz :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your flight info! That is quite a list! Anxious to see pictures of the area after you arrive. LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long will u be in Honduras before u make a trip back to Denver or elsewhere? I imagine you’re in control of that. This a trip of a lifetime, one that u have researched and managed to acquire.
    Luv u lots and will look forward to and cherish every blog! Need a quick reminder on saving your blogs- please…lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, thanks so much for letting me see your blog! I'll look forward to your upcoming entries. Have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete