Thursday, July 15, 2021

MyShadowProductions #53 - Sanity Walk - Denver West Business Park

Hello everyone! (Trying a new font)

Whenever I am in the area, Denver West Business Park is a pretty nice place for a Sanity Walk. Spread over 83 acres are 20 plus large office buildings, sand volleyball pits, 5 miles of walkways, statues, murals, water features and geese.

There were no MyShadow photos today, too many high clouds and haze/smoke from the wildfires out west. I did get a window reflection though, if you watch closely.

Here are a few movie/videos from my photos:






Tonight I found a few areas that I missed with photos and also the sun was out, so you know who made an appearance watching over the volleyball game.

Here is an additional movie/video with no extra charge :)



Have a great weekend!

1 comment: