Tuesday, October 27, 2020

MyShadowProductions #18 - The “Path”

Sometimes the “Path” in front (or behind) us is clear, straight, defined, lonely, crowded, bumpy, smooth, long, short, seemingly infinite, confusing, intimidating, rewarding (we hope), etc. and is called “life”.

Here are a couple of movie/videos of actual “paths” that I have found in my photos. It seems that I am drawn to that long view for some reason or maybe no reason?



By the way, my comment in my previous post about great weather in October has been challenged the last couple of days with temperatures in single digits to teens and accumulating snow :

The following photos are from the internet and I have accumulated them over the years, they tend to follow the “Path” theme:








Happy Halloween!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment