Sunday, January 2, 2022

MyShadowProductions #81 - Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2022, as close as I will get to a “twos are wild New Year 2222”.

On second thought, February 22 will be closer, 2/22/2022 :)

The new year started with 6+ inches of snow in Denver and some single digit temperatures on New Year’s day.

The sun was out today, January 2, and I decided to take a Sanity Walk to Denver Botanic Gardens and take photos of the Outside Art that sometimes is overlooked when everything is full of flowers and leaves. 

I will start with this photo of a very cool statue that stands tall regardless of the season:

Here is a movie/video created from my photos:


My latest attempt at HAIKU:

Quoting Bob Seger
I’m older now, but still Run-
ning Against the Wind !!

Pardon the poetic liberty but I think it works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment