Monday, June 28, 2021

MyShadowProductions #51 - Belmar Park

Hi everyone.

Been awhile, I guess its called Blogger’s Block (like writer’s block)?

Found another park that is accessible by RTD bus from downtown. It is Belmar Park in Lakewood via the 9 bus.

Here is a little history of the park:


Attached to the park is Heritage Lakewood. I missed it on my first visit so I did a return trip a few days later.
 They have an amphitheater and several vintage buildings that have been salvaged and moved to the area to display the “heritage” of the Lakewood area.

Here are a couple movie/videos from my photos:



Fishing is not allowed in the Lake so the carp that I saw looked fairly large.

Hard to imagine the mansion not surviving but the “developer” had what he thought were better ideas for that particular piece of land??!?

This is the third or fourth park I have visited where they have trails and areas for horses but I haven’t seen any horses or “signs” of them?? Maybe someday?

Have a good day!!

2 comments:

  1. Calming!
    Thanks to you I’m getting a touch of Mother Earth.
    Feeling close to nature- thx-Kim.
    Luv the stillness 🥰

    ReplyDelete