Tuesday, May 5, 2020

MyShadowProductions #4 - Mexico Beaches

MyShadowProductions #4 - Mexico Beaches the first week of January 2020.
I took a photo of my shadow on Mismaloya Beach because I thought it would be an alternative to a selfie. (Included in this movie/video).
When I was starting these “sanity” walk movie/videos I accidentally took a photo of my shadow in City Park and when I reviewed photos later the idea came to me about having a “shadow” in each of the movie/videos and hence the name MyShadowProductions.
Here is the original #4 with a shuffled order, followed by a revised #4 that includes the  name of the beaches and appropriate photos following.
The beaches were in Manzanillo, Santiago, Mismaloya, Sayulita and Puerto Vallarta.



                              
                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment