Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mothers out there!

This video has nothing to do with Mother’s Day but it brings a tear to my eyes when I watch it, wishing I could have shared it with Mom, I think she would have enjoyed it, Dad too.

Peetim Homestay in Singburi, Thailand, 2017, volunteer teaching English and experiencing Thai culture!

                                                                               
After watching the video a few times I have noticed that I have the same shirt on most of the time.  :)
I didn’t have a large wardrobe and I thought it was more respectful to wear a collared shirt, especially because I was wearing shorts.

Peetim’s Homestay did laundry as often as I needed, so all of these photos were not on the same day!

No comments:

Post a Comment